AIPARK, doks.innovation and StudySmarter are winners of the Innovator‘ Pitch 2019
The three startups AIPARK, doks.innovation and StudySmarter are the winners of the Innovators‘ Pitch 2019. The competition for early-stage startups was organised by Get Started, the startup initiative of the digital association Bitkom, for the thirteenth time.
This year, the most innovative ideas and technologies in the categories Digital Learning & EdTech, Digital Mobility and Digital Supply Chain were sought. The nine finalists presented their startup at hub.berlin, Bitkom’s interactive business festival. The finalists of the Innovators‘ Pitch impressively demonstrated the opportunities digitalisation offers for the education sector and how new technologies are changing the mobility and logistics sectors and open up new opportunities for companies. They impressed not only the jury, but also the audience at hub.berlin. With AIPARK, doks.innovation and StudySmarter, three startups with particularly innovative solutions have prevailed.
AIPARK (Braunschweig): AIPARK offers AI-based real-time parking maps. For this purpose, the startup has developed a cloud platform combined with IoT sensors that provides predictive and real-time information about the availability of parking spaces.
doks.innovation (Kassel): The startup doks.innovation offers automated inventory management with the help of drones. These automatically generate data and ensure a continuous flow of information.
StudySmarter (München): StudySmarter is a learning platform for digitising exam preparation. The All-in-One platform helps students to create and share learning content.
In addition to prize money of 5,000 euros each, the winners also receive access to company partners and participating investors as well as a free GetStarted membership in Bitkom.
Partners in the Innovators‘ Pitch 2019 included Cornelsen, the SAP Startup Accelerator for Digital Supply Chain and Siemens Mobility. The jury consisted of the following representatives from businesses, investors and the media:
- Stephan Dörner, Editor in Chief, t3n
- Max Eichhorn, Head of the Global Business Development & Strategy, Siemens Mobility
- Felix Ferstl, Associate, Ananda Impact Ventures
- Katrin Held, Innovation Dock Manager, Digital Hub Logistics
- Alexander Kiltz, Investment Associate, Entrepreneurship VC
- Marie-Luise Klose, Senior Manager Venture Development, Deutsche Bahn Digital Ventures
- Josefine Köhn-Haskins, Editor, Berlin Valley
- Lucy Lynn-Matern, Seed Investor & Venture Hunter, Emerge Education
- Maria Mondry, Product Manager Education, ZEIT ONLINE
- Dirk Wagener, Chief Digital Officer, Cornelsen
- Martin Wild, Chief Innovation Officer of MediaMarktSaturn
- Eva Zauke, VP SAP Digital Supply Chain and Head of the SAP Startup
All information at: www.innovatorspitch.com